Multi language content, rich health platforms accessible by patients and healthcare practitioners. Now Health Network offers exponential growth potential.
- Estimated costs were approximately US$213 billion in annual treatment, care and lost wages, according to a new report.
- According to a study published by Prevent Blindness America, National Opinion Research Center specialists at the University of Chicago, determined the nation's annual cost of eye and vision disorders at approximately US$140 billion.
- An estimated 250.6 million Americans are affected by a health related condition.
- After adjusting for these two factors, the number of practicing primary care physicians in the U.S. is estimated to be approximately 209,000.
- Slightly fewer than 4 million babies are born in the United States each year.
- The average cost to have a baby in the US, without complications during delivery, is $10,808 — which can increase to $30,000
- An estimated 126.6 million Americans (one in two adults) are affected by a musculoskeletal condition.
- The number of people employed as Physical therapists has been growing at a rate of 6.48%, to 265,218 people in 2019.
THE PHONE CONTRIBUTES TO 50% OF ALL INTERNET TRAFFIC +++
NOW HEALTH: Featuring 6 video based disease platforms with 5 more coming for healthcare advertising and linking purposes.
- Seamless integration into any website
- Immediate communication with clients and patients
- Produce your own video content
- Load your own videos without using YouTube
CONTENT & DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS