Multi language content, rich health platforms accessible by patients and healthcare practitioners. Now Health Network offers exponential growth potential.
- Estimated costs were approximately US$213 billion in annual treatment, care and lost wages, according to a new report.
- According to a study published by Prevent Blindness America, National Opinion Research Center specialists at the University of Chicago, determined the nation's annual cost of eye and vision disorders at approximately US$140 billion.
- An estimated 250.6 million Americans are affected by a health related condition.
- After adjusting for these two factors, the number of practicing primary care physicians in the U.S. is estimated to be approximately 209,000.
- Slightly fewer than 4 million babies are born in the United States each year.
- The average cost to have a baby in the US, without complications during delivery, is $10,808 — which can increase to $30,000
- Average U.S. Household Budget for Food at Home of $3,935 The other things that make up large proportions of the typical U.S. food budget would be familiar to any American
- The average food cost for a U.S. household was $6,602 in 2013. That’s roughly $2,641 annually per person (based on the average 2.5 people in each household).
THE PHONE CONTRIBUTES TO 53% OF ALL INTERNET TRAFFIC +++
NOW HEALTH: Featuring 8 video based disease platforms with 2 more coming for healthcare advertising and linking purposes.